The MN District Export Council
Mission to the Global Petroleum Show
June 9 - 12, 2014
Projected spending in Canada's oil sands projects and infrastructure is estimated at over $2 trillion in the next 25 years!
Are you ready to secure your share of that spending, in addition to opportunities from all over the world?
The Global Petroleum Show (GPS) is one of the largest industry exhibitions, offering opportunities to companies in a variety of sectors that interface with the vast energy industry. GPS has over 63,000 attendees from over 100 countries and 2,000 exhibiting companies. The exhibition offers companies and individuals to build relationships, source new markets and network within the international energy community.
The United States Pavilion at GPS2014 is sold out! But we have space! You can still access all the GPS2014 and U.S. Pavilion benefits and opportunities by participating with the MN District Export Council's delegation and booth.
If you operate, service, manufacture or distribute in the following industry sectors, then this delegation is a prime opportunity to explore the significant energy industry in Canada and the world:
|- Engineering & Construction||- Manufacturing & Distribution|
|- Environmental Technologies & Services||- Oilfield Equipment|
|- Field Services||- Operations & Maintenance|
|- Government & Regulatory||- Research & Development|
|- Health, Safety & Security||- Software Technology|
|- Information & Communications||- Transportation & Logistics|
Benefits to MN DEC Delegation Members to GPS 2014
- Shared, professionally designed booth space within a 200 Sq. Ft. booth*, which includes:
- Logistics Support, included secured access to medium-priced hotel less than three miles to show*
- All U.S. Pavilion Exhibitor Benefits ($1,400 value):
- Access to Breakfast Briefing event organized by the U.S. Department of Commerce, which includes:
- Other Show-Related Activities
* Delegates required to cover travel expenses, including flights, hotel and meals
* *Number of companies limited to a maximum of 6. Minimum booth space available at the show costs approximately $6,000 plus accessories/design.
Application Deadline: April 18, 2014
(Note: Extremely limited space is available and will be confirmed via first come, first served application process. Applications will be closed once space is filled, even if prior to application deadline).
|Thu Mar 13 @ 9:00AM|
Finding & Motivating the Right Foreign Business Partner
|Thu Mar 20 @ 8:30AM|
Doing Business With China: Voice of Experience
|Tue Mar 25 @10:00AM|
2014 Minnesota Water Technology Business Summit